BODEGAS MARISCAL attaches great importance to respect for private life and takes all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data of Users.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (RGPD-LOPD)
Legal regulations that are hosted by the BODEGAS MARISCAL: BODEGAS MARISCAL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 of December, which approves the Regulations implementing the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (RLOPD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
1. Data Controller:
1.1. Who is the Data Controller?
Identity of the Responsible: BODEGAS MARISCAL, S.L.
Tax identification number: B-78774544
Mailing address: Avda. Constitución Nº 37 19110 Mondéjar (Guadalajara)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the GDPR, the sending or sending by the User of personal data (data relating to identified or identifiable persons) through the website and the subsequent processing by us, will be considered as data processing activity. The personal data processed in BODEGAS MARISCAL come from the different forms on the website (in this case, the contact form).
BODEGAS MARISCAL guarantees the User that it will implement the appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the processing of such data, in order to ensure the privacy of the information.
2. Purpose of treatment and legitimation
2.1. For what purpose will we process your data?
In BODEGAS MARISCAL we process the data collected through the different forms of the website in order to:
– Management, study and resolution of queries concerning: the information included on the website and/or about our services; the processing of data, legal texts, claims, as well as any other issues.
– Management and processing of the User’s registration in BODEGAS MARISCAL.
– Management and processing of the purchase process in BODEGAS MARISCAL.
– Management and processing of the subscription list of BODEGAS MARISCAL and sending the newsletter, promotions and offers.
The data subject will be solely responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, exonerating BODEGAS MARISCAL, S.L. of any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
2.2. What is the basis that legitimizes us for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
2.3. Will it be necessary for you to provide us with all your data? What will happen if you don’t provide them for us?
Yes, you will need to provide us with all the personal data requested. In case you do not provide us with the requested data, we will not be able to properly attend to your request.
2.4. Will we make automated individualized decisions and/or profiling, which produce legal effects or significantly affect you in a similar way?
2.5. How long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as it is not requested to be deleted by the User.
3. RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS:
3.1. Will we transfer your data to other companies?
BODEGAS MARISCAL will not transfer your data to any third party, except in the cases legally provided.
The User is informed that, for the correct provision of the services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by BODEGAS MARISCAL (processors) may have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the development of the activity of BODEGAS MARISCAL and, at all times, the processing of the data they carry out will be governed by contract linking the processor with respect to BODEGAS MARISCAL. In no case will they use the information for other purposes and treat it in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by BODEGAS MARISCAL and the current regulations on data protection.
BODEGAS MARISCAL in its commitment to the privacy and data protection of the User, will choose only service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
4. DESTINATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
4.1. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED:
5.1. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not BODEGAS MARISCAL is processing personal data concerning them.
Also, as provided by the GDPR, we inform you that you have the following rights:
– Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing that concern you.
– Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those inaccurate personal data concerning you that are processed by us or even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
– Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided by the GDPR.
– To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided to us, in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically readable, and to transmit them to another controller.
– Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
5.2. When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month of receipt of your request. This period may be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. The controller shall inform the person concerned of the extension within the first month of the request.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
5.4. Where should your rights be directed for exercise?
For the exercise of the recognized rights, the interested party may contact BODEGAS MARISCAL through the e-mail address: email@example.com or by writing to the postal address: Avda. Constitución No. 37 19110 Mondéjar (Guadalajara).
5.5. Do you have the right to claim?
Yes. You, especially where you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority. For this purpose you should contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT